IIBA Nigeria Chapteris the second chapter of IIBA to be Chartered in Africa (got chartered March 15, 2010), we are committed to promoting Business Analysis as a tool to build a dynamic and strong knowledge based economy in Nigeria.
Membership Benefits and Opportunities in IIBA Nigeria Chapter include the following:
The obvious and immediate benefits include:
• Recognition as a Business Analyst through use of the "IIBA Member logo" on your business card and correspondence.
• Direct contact with organizations who hire BAs and with organizations that teach business analysis.
• Advanced registration period for all IIBA Chapter events in Nigeria
• Opportunity to network with fellow Business Analysts from all industries
• Opportunity to actively participate IIBA Chapter committees in Nigeria
• Attendance at regular presentations on business analysis topics, which contribute to your professional development (at a reduced rates)
• The ability to showcase yourself, and gain professional recognition for what you do, by doing presentations
• Access to the BA Body of Knowledge.
• Certification as a "Certified Business Analysis Professional" (CBAP) by arranging local sitting of the Certification exam.
• Opportunities to participate study groups prior to writing the Certification exam.
• Newsletters and regular updates from the Chapter
And much more...
Become a Member
All IIBA Nigeria Chapter member must also be IIBA International member
To become a member
Join IIBA (If you have not, click here)
To download your membership form, click here Download IIBA Nigeria Membership Form
Pay your Chapter membership fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) to
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Number: 0052292175
Account Name: IIBA Nigeria Chapter LTD/GTE